● Colleges can procure a Shared-VPT (SVPT) plan for each of their courses/paper-code. An SVPT plan is designed to be shared amongst all users enrolled in the course. Currently SVPT plans are available for 500 hr and 2000 hr durations.
● In case of V2L for Colleges, at the outset, the SVPT-Admin (or Teacher) registers for the Course on the 2Learn portal. While registering their must choose their Institution from the drop-down list provided. Each featured Institute has a unique ID appended at the end of the name in the list. If an Institute is not in the list, kindly contact us to have it included.
● After the SVPT admin has enrolled, and thereby activated the SVPT plan, each of their students can enrol into this plan by choosing the same institute. Each student will have a unique user credentials. This is helpful for activity and utilisation tracking. Upon enrolment each student gets 1 free hour to their Individual-VPT (IVPT) account.
● Students access the SVPT plan on a shared basis. If and when the SVPT plan allocation exhausts, students’ IVPT plan is activated automatically. This means that Student’s IVPT will be used if and when the SVPT capacity comes to zero and not before that. However if and when the SVPT balance is refreshed, the consumption will be switched to SVPT balance, and so on.
● The switch is effected on a new lesson, after completion of the ongoing lesson.
● The SVPT plan can be topped-up by the College at any time. The SVPT-Admin is able to view enrolled students, day and activity-based utilisation of SVPT minutes, and request for a user to be deleted if required.
● SVPT plans can be accessed only through the 2Learn android and Desktop app.
Leave a Reply