Username: v2lbt-analog; Password: v2lbt-analog
BTEXC402, BTINE606, BTETC701 and BTEXPE603A paper code(s) are comprehensively covered in DBATU-Analog and Digital Communication System course.
Check out your complete syllabus coverage in Curriculum Coverage Plan (CCP).
DBATU offers this course under the name Analog communication engineering.
- 146 Video Learning Outcomes attained across 52 topics taught over 40 hours of instruction.
- Total duration of course: 40 hours
DBATU offers this course under the name Communication systems.
- 173 Video Learning Outcomes attained across 71 topics taught over 50 hours of instruction.
- Total duration of course: 50 hours
DBATU offers this course under the name Digital communication.
- 87 Video Learning Outcomes attained across 35 topics taught over 22 hours of instruction.
- Total duration of course: 22 hours
V2L courses enjoy a finely granulated hierarchy organised by Units, Sections, Topics, Video Learning Modules (VLM) and Concept Learning Outcomes (CLO).
A CLO is a statement of what a student should expect to recall, solve or perform upon its completion.
Course Faculty carry several years of teaching and industry experience. The lessons are taught systematically, and delivered in simple, lucid language and manner. Courses are designed to inculcate a clear understanding of subject-concepts and enable students to gain theoretical and practical insights.