Username: v2ldt-adcs; Password: v2ldt-adcs
ETCE-ECE-S4, EEE-ADC-S4, 4 and ETCE-DMCE-S5 paper code(s) are comprehensively covered in WBBTE-Analog and Digital Communication System course.
Check out your complete syllabus coverage in Curriculum Coverage Plan (CCP).
WBBTE offers this course under the name Elementary communication engineering.
- 120 Video Learning Outcomes attained across 51 topics taught over 35 hours of instruction.
- Total duration of course: 35 hours
WBBTE offers this course under the name Electronic communication fundamentals.
- 134 Video Learning Outcomes attained across 54 topics taught over 38 hours of instruction.
- Total duration of course: 38 hours
WBBTE offers this course under the name Digital and microwave communication engineering.
- 68 Video Learning Outcomes attained across 40 topics taught over 19 hours of instruction.
- Total duration of course: 19 hours
V2L courses enjoy a finely granulated hierarchy organised by Units, Sections, Topics, Video Learning Modules (VLM) and Concept Learning Outcomes (CLO).
A CLO is a statement of what a student should expect to recall, solve or perform upon its completion.
Course Faculty carry several years of teaching and industry experience. The lessons are taught systematically, and delivered in simple, lucid language and manner. Courses are designed to inculcate a clear understanding of subject-concepts and enable students to gain theoretical and practical insights.