Username: v2ldt-ac; Password: v2ldt-ac
ETCE-AE1I-S4, EEE-AE1I-S4, 1 and EE-S4-ADE paper code(s) are comprehensively covered in WBBTE-Analog Circuits course.
Check out your complete syllabus coverage in Curriculum Coverage Plan (CCP).
WBBTE offers this course under the name Analog electronics-ii.
- 107 Video Learning Outcomes attained across 43 topics taught over 23 hours of instruction.
- Total duration of course: 23 hours
WBBTE offers this course under the name Analog electronics.
- 111 Video Learning Outcomes attained across 44 topics taught over 31 hours of instruction.
- Total duration of course: 31 hours
WBBTE offers this course under the name Applied and digital electronics.
- 208 Video Learning Outcomes attained across 83 topics taught over 57 hours of instruction.
- Total duration of course: 57 hours
V2L courses enjoy a finely granulated hierarchy organised by Units, Sections, Topics, Video Learning Modules (VLM) and Concept Learning Outcomes (CLO).
A CLO is a statement of what a student should expect to recall, solve or perform upon its completion.
Course Faculty carry several years of teaching and industry experience. The lessons are taught systematically, and delivered in simple, lucid language and manner. Courses are designed to inculcate a clear understanding of subject-concepts and enable students to gain theoretical and practical insights.