Vdo2Learn – The Complete Curriculum Video library platform
Vdo2Learn is a unique engineering-curriculum video library designed for Engineering colleges and students. Vdo2Learn covers core engineering subjects of ME, CE, CS, EE, EX (incl. derivative) branches curated for the curricula of several Affiliating Universities and Board of Technical Education (BTE). Details on supported Affiliating curricula for B.Tech and Diploma-Technology can be found in the footer. Visit our Curriculum Coverage Plan to check out the coverage for your syllabus.
Vdo2Learn courses are
- Syllabus-tailored for over 1500 subject-papers of 26+ affiliating Univs/BTEs, aggregating to over 50,000 hours of video content.
- Bi-lingual. All instruction is delivered in lucid Hindi-English mix, so that language does not pose a barrier to understanding, specially for 60% of Hindi heartland students who come from rural backgrounds and state syllabus.
- Based on a unique Learning Outcome Curriculum Framework (LOCF) to support Outcome Based Education initiatives in NEP 2020.
- Exam-Focused teaching methodology. Courses will be immediately relevant and connect with the students.
- Taught by some of the best teachers in India, each having over a decade of experience in curricular and competitive teaching. Our objective is to teach simply, ‘From the Basics’.
Parivartan Foundation is an NGO has been persevering in the education domain for several years with a mission of Nation Building through Education. EduNeev Solutions and Parivartan Foundation are collaborating to offer Access Plans for V2L courses low or no charge to a limited number of Engineering Colleges per semester. The Collaboration is at an advanced stage of implementation for 50+ colleges, and expects to serve over 50,000 enrolments by year end.