Vdo2Learn – The Complete Curriculum Video library platform
Vdo2Learn is a unique engineering-curriculum video library designed for B.Tech, B.E. and Diploma-Engineering colleges and students. Vdo2Learn covers core engineering subjects of ME, CE, CS, EE, EX ( and derivative) branches curated for the curricula of several affiliating State Technical Universities and Board of Technical Education (BTE).
Details on supported Affiliating curricula for B.Tech and Diploma-Technology can be found in the footer. Visit our Curriculum Coverage Plan to check out the coverage for your syllabus.
Vdo2Learn courses are
- Syllabus-tailored for over 1500 subject-papers, for 26+ affiliating Univs and BTEs, aggregating to over 50,000 hours of video content.
- Bi-lingual. All instruction is delivered in lucid Hindi-English mix, so that language does not pose a barrier to understanding, given that 60% of India’s students come from rural backgrounds.
- Based on a unique Learning Outcome Curriculum Framework (LOCF) to support Outcome Based Education initiatives in NEP 2020. Each Topic is broken into several Learning Outcomes. Each Outcome is taught separately in detail. So, all aspects of the Topic are covered in detail, from the basics.
- Exam-Focused teaching methodology. Courses will be immediately relevant and connect with the students.
- Taught by some of the best teachers in India, each having over a decade of experience in curricular and competitive teaching. Our objective is to teach simply, ‘From the Basics’.
Parivartan Foundation is an NGO has been persevering in the education domain for several years with a mission of Nation Building through Education. EduNeev Solutions and Parivartan Foundation are collaborating to offer Access Plans for V2L courses at low or no charge to a limited number of Engineering Colleges per semester. The Collaboration is at an advanced stage of implementation for 30+ colleges, and expects to serve over 40,000 enrolments shortly.