Guru Govind Singh Indra Prastha University, Delhi
Course: Dynamics of Machines
paper code: ETME305
2Learn’s Theory of Machines course
GGSIPU – ETME305 syllabus
GGSIPU’s ETME305-Theory of Machines course is a part of the curriculum of Mechanical Engineering branch.
GGSIPU has presented the syllabus for ETME305 in 17 topics.
2Learn-B.Tech’s Theory of Machines course is curriculum-customised for ETME305’s syllabus and is presented in 5 units, 10 sections, and 17 topics, covering 100% of the syllabus. The detailed curriculum coverage plan and topic-level breakdown is presented below.
The course is offered in three main Enrolment Options namely, Essential, Advanced and Professional, to meet the needs of aspirants seeking Broad, Detailed, and Higher-order study options respectively. Further,
‘FreePass’ enrolment option offers a 2-hour free access to all course modules at the Professional level;
TopUp 10′ enrolment option will increment 10 hours of video play time to the existing allocation and,
‘Essential-10’ is a 10-hour-starter enrolment option configured at the Essential learning level.
Detailed explanation on the course modules, the activity flow, and the success methodology of 2Learn courses can be found at the Pedagogy page. Related courses for GGSIPU branches can be accessed at B.Tech Domain page while the abbreviated terms are explained in the BT FAQ section.
Choose your Enrolment Option / Learning Level below. Select the option from the drop down.
What is Your Plan, for Endsem exam?
The Fears, Uncertainty, and Doubts frequently plaguing a student’s mind
A. What do I want to achieve?
The product of student time and motivation could be summarized into one of these three goals or desires:
1. Clear the Exam – somehow – and with the least effort.
2. Achieve high first-division or a Distinction, with sufficient concept clarity, and problem-solving ability.
3. With Integrated preparation for future competitive or placement challenges
Mostly students focus just on putting-out the exam fire, but fail to see the bigger picture of looming career exams, core selection competition, and need for conceptual clarity
B. How do I get there?
A quest well begun is already half-done! Steps below usually set the direction to the goal:
1. Analyse the Syllabus for depth and complexity, understand marking scheme, weightage, time and effort involved, and then sequence topics in the logical order for study.
2. Locate books, notes, videos, questions, past-year papers, and the expected solved questions for the chosen topics. Continuously strive for completeness, clarity, and level-matching of material.
3. Ensure ready and sufficient access to material above, and to be able to use them in any manner as and when needed.
The biggest unsaid challenge in this quest is the time, effort, cost, inconvenience, and the uncertainty involved in searching, accessing, appropriating the appropriate material, and most of all ensuring the authenticity and relevance to purpose.
C. How do I plan?
Failing to Plan is Planning to Fail! A good study plan is the vital – but often-overlooked Starting step! Planning should be in-line with your goals and resources.
This planning usually involves,
1. Dividing available time into Preparatory, and Revision phases, with calendared tasks and milestones.
2. Exclusively dedicate time, effort, and resources to tasks, and systematically tabulate daily progress, including hits, misses, and carry-overs.
3. Consider all options before commencing: Is this the best way? Is there a better way? Can I do this alone? Am I better off with a study-group, or a Guide? Retracing steps can be painful at a late stage!
D. Fighting the Time-Effort Battle?
On-Date, On-Time Completion is the cornerstone habit for lifelong success!. Often, students wonder,
1. How am I doing?: regularly solving sufficient past year questions of completed topics, within a rated time. Rank against others.
2. Where am I now?: Checking (and if required, re-caliberate) completion milestones and overall progress.
3. Who can Help?: A method or expert for reliable doubts solving, and anchoring.
The Curriculum Coverage Plan for GGSIPU’s Dynamics of Machines -ETME305 course
Get Started NOW!
Enroll with FREEPASS coupon,
and get 2 course hours – Absolutely FREE!
Any Course, All modules